miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

Norden Light - Shadows From The Wilderness 1987 (Melodic Hard Rock) Noruega

Swedish melodic hard rock band, who had ex Silver Mountain ("Universe") vocalist Christer Mentzer. Good stuff, pretty catchy, and rocked with the best, with a tasteful use of keys, which always makes a difference (at least to me!).Drummer Michael Van Knorring, would later join Yngwie Malmsteen.(aor-fm)

Christer Mentzer - vocals/Johan Herlogsson - guitar/Peter Bodefjord - bass/Peter Jeansson - keyboards/Michael Van Knorring - drums

1. I Hurts
2. Shadows
3. Night Life
4. Aspen
5. Dancer
6. Save Me
7. Crossfire
8. No Escape
9. Legends
10. Daytime Loser

Link / Kissmar

7 comentarios:

  1. I listened to this band as a kid and lost LP. Thank you and the Internet that exists. I am 20 years younger when listening to this band.


    Eu escutei essa banda como uma criança perdida e LP. Obrigado e na internet que existe. Tenho 20 anos mais jovem ao ouvir esta banda.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No Swedish....Norwegian (Norueguês)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. THNKx ALOT FOR ALL GREAT POSTS
    YOU ARE AMAZIND KISSMAR

    SEE THIS CLIP
    http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbmcgc

    THIS IS ONE OF THE TRACKS OF ONE ALBW YOU HAVE POST IN THE PAST NOW I DON'T FIND HIM AND NOT REMEMBER HIS NAME
    I SUPOSE IT'S OCEANS APPART ! ! !
    CAN YOU REUP IF YOU PLEASE
    THNKx IN ADVANCE

    HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS TIME

    Zz

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anonimous!!.. Hello send me an email and remind me who is I will give a very good site!! :)

    //////////////////

    Spitron thx for info!!! thx friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. THIS IS THE 1st TRACK OF THAT ALBW I'M TALKING ABOUT
    http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbmpos

    I LOSE THAT, AND NOT REMEMBER MORE THAN THIS, HIS NAME IT'S POSSIBLE IS: OR "OCEANS APART" OR "WORLDS APART" SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
    OTHER THING WITHOUT INFO AND THE TRACKS WITHOUT NAMES !
    ONLY WITH THE NAMES Track 01, Track 02, ...
    sorry about my bad english
    HAVE A GOOD MOMENTE DEAR KISSMAR

    Zz

    ResponderEliminar
  6. http://www.easy-share.com/1908814018/Love'N Rebellion - youtube rip (9 tracks)_95-96.rar

    My Brother ask to me for this one wanted in a site where he go, & i make this you are going to LUV that

    enJoy

    Zz

    ResponderEliminar
  7. compare your tracks with this one KISSMAR

    http://www.easy-share.com/1908802368/JOKER (PT) - ECSTASY 1992 (Rare Melodic Rock).rar

    Zz

    ResponderEliminar